What We Do
Whether you are a new landlord exploring services on offer or you're an experienced landlord /investor who just doesn’t want the hassle of day to day involvement, we can be of assistance.
Once off lettings available.
After meeting at your property, TPM asses the unit and evaluate market rates.
We carry out inspection's and take full digital photos as reference.
We will advertise your property on many major property websites and arrange viewings at times suitable for most tenants.
All prospective tenants are rigorously vetted with all work / landlord reference's checked etc.
A comprehensive lease contract is drawn up with all relevant parties signing same.
PRTB (Private Residential Tenancy Board) registration will be completed and submitted on your behalf.
Client payments will be made electronically to an account of your choice including your deposit and rent and a standing order will be signed and submitted to the tenant's bank where all further payments will be made directly to the client.
Full Property Management
As above and also with the following:
- Arrange the collection of rent and transference via electronic banking monthly
- Supply monthly invoice and statement of account indicating rent and any expenses incurred
- Tara Property Management Ltd., being the only point of contact for the tenant, (24 hr number) we take the calls and the hassle
- Making regular inspections on the property throughout the letting term, and in consultation with client, maintaining the property to a high standard
- Conducting an exit inspection on the property once the tenant has vacated. Any damages are automatically deducted from the initial deposit paid by the tenant
- Offering a 50% reduction for lease renewals. (Once you're with us we would like you to stay!)
Apartment Block Management
As managing agents for multi unit developments, experience is vital to ensure the smooth operation of the development. Choosing the correct Managing Agent for you Management Company is one of the most important decision for any board of Directors.
Depending on the how hands on/off in the day to day running of the development the Directors may wish to be, TPM can tailor package to suit your requirements.
We offer a comprehensive package with a fixed price to your development which includes the following as standard:
- Apartment Block Management
- Bench-marking and preparation of annual service charge
- Apportionment and collection of service charges
- Checking, approval and payment of creditors invoices
- Advising on Insurance matters
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, Auditing, Current and Deposit Bank Accounts
- Financial reports
- Liaising with Auditors and issuing of Auditors Report and Financial Statements
- Common area planned maintenance services
- Electrical maintenance service
- Mechanical maintenance service
- Lift maintenance service
- Fire detection and protection service
- Maintenance scheduling
- Landscaping and ground maintenance
- Window cleaning
- Arranging common area maintenance contracts
- Arranging routine common area repairs
- Attending to telephone, fax, e-mail and correspondence from property owners
- Attending AGM and planned board meetings
- Advising the Board of Directors and Committee, generally in relation to the provision of the Lease Agreement and Management Company Covenants
- Where applicable, issuing Management Company information and advice to new owners and seeking their contact addresses, if different.
- Regular site inspections by Property Manager
We are also aware that sometimes things happen that are not covered by our comprehensive standard package. When this happens TPM Ltd., will endeavor to supply any and all their services that your development may need when needed at an agreed cost prior to engagement.